Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit Collector`s Edition [Games]

Get update via Diza Spotware's RSS and visit Diza Spotware's Facebook Page
Investigate a mysterious and deadly curse! in Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit! A recent death in the Williams family brings about rumors of an age old family curse placed upon them by a witch. Was this death part of the witch’s revenge? You have been called in to investigate this and stop hysteria from reaching the rest of the town. Was this death the result of the curse, or is it part of something deeper? Find out in this thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

  • Integrated Strategy Guide
  • Exciting bonus chapter
  • Uncover a hidden family secret
  • Interrogate a number of suspects


System Requirements:

  • OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
  • CPU: 1.2 GHz
  • RAM: 512 MB
  • DirectX: 8.0
  • Hard Drive: 668 MB

Its nice to be first to review a game. My review is only based on the demo. Basically you are investigating a curse. The graphics are great, the HOS scenes are good you really have look for the items. The puzzles I encountered in the demo are challenging made you think which is what I like. This tells me the rest of the game is definitely something to look forward to. You are going back and forth a bit but I don't mind that. The music isn't bad to listen to either but if you don't like it you can always mute it. If you get really stuck there is a built in strategy guide. As I said I have only played the demo but I would definitely put this on my list to buy So go on give it a try you'll love it I did - Flossi24

This is a fun game. The action is evenly spaced between puzzles, HOS and finding items to move the game along. The puzzles are great. I especially like the skull lock. And the HOSs are yummy! Lots of different textures and materials - metal, organics, glass.
The strategy guide is readily available which I find very helpful since I don't always know which way to go next.
And the music is spooky, dark and edgy. Fits very nicely with the story. - SrRat
Get It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment